Find lost rigs by reviewing DVR footage.
Promote FPV with a ride-along monitor for your friends.
The Quadrysteria PRO 5500 DVR features both an a/v input and a built in 32 channel 5.8GHz receiver. This monitor features incredibly clear 5" matte screen in a convenient form factor that allows it to be the perfect for demonstration ride-a-longs or those new to the hobby. Features a build- in 3200mAh high capacity Li-battery and speaker. Base socket is a standard 1/4-20 thread allowing it to be mounted almost anywhere with its small size.
Download the full manual here.
- Display: 5-inch display screen (800X480).
- Wireless Receiving: Built-in 5.8GHz receiver module.
- Channel Switch:Supports 32 channels,With auto channel scan
- Antenna: 5.8GHz SMA antenna assures excellent wireless receiving.
- Recording: Supports seamless cycle and continuous video from wired/wireless cameras.
- Photo:Supports function of taking pictures either from wired or wireless cameras.
- AV IN:TV-IN [NTSC / PAL].
- AV OUT:[NTSC / PAL].
- Battery:Built-in 3200mAh high capacity Li-battery.
- Speaker: Built-in speaker.
- Storage: Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card (TF card).
- Language: Supports multiple languages.
- Supports Power-saving Mode: automatic shutdown, automatic off-screen.
- Automatic upgrade: Supports system automatic upgrade.
- Sunshade Cover Provided: Video screen can be viewed clearly outside.
- Screw-socket: 1/4-20 threaded base